Why Burn Beeswax?
- Beeswax is an all-natural renewable resource and the least processed and purest of all candle waxes
- Choosing beeswax supports the sustainable industry of beekeeping, which is essential for our food production
- The high burning temperature of beeswax translates into exceptionally long burning candles
- Beeswax candles burn with a warm golden flame that radiates with the same spectrum of light as the sun
- Beeswax is naturally aromatic, infused with the sweet scent of honey
- Clean-burning and soot-free, beeswax candles release negative ions that improve air quality by eliminating pollutants and allergens.